All Pakistan Corrugated Cartons Manufacturers Association (APCCMA) was formed in 1989 with the collaboration of local corrugators later on it was properly registered in 2016 and got license from the Regulator (Director-General Trade Organizations) Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan. APCCMA is the premier body working with the objects for which the Association is established is to unite all the entities of the Corrugated Cartons Manufacturing Industry of Pakistan at one platform, encourage unity and maintain its aims and objectives.
APCCMA is a non-profit organization representing the interests of the corrugated industry and addressing the technical and economic issues to the concerned department of the Government of Pakistan.
Flourish Corrugated Industry with economic integration in northern and southern zones
Working for the betterment and Expansion of the Corrugated Industry in Pakistan, Highlighting and eliminate the potential barriers which stand in the way of progress and to expanding corrugated business opportunities in Pakistan
Following are the objectives:
- To promote, develop, protect, stimulate and encourage the Corrugated Cartons Manufacturing Industry of Pakistan and to raise the standard of its production and pave way for exports.
- To support, assist and & facilitate industry to promote paper (local/imported) as per requirement.
- To convert paper according to shape & size of the carton as per requirement, including printing.
- To facilitate members in upgrading, machinery equipment.
- To facilitate the members to search the export market.
- To facilitate members in respect of any legal matters, if the parties mutually agreed to use the Association’s platform for arbitration.
- To enlist members from all over Pakistan and to promote and encourage collaboration in the Industry for the common good of its members.
- To urge, support or oppose measures from all concerned quarters and to seek remedy in case legislative measures/ law or practices or procedures affecting the Industry
- To secure adequate representation of the Association on Government, Public or Statutory Bodies and on Trade and Industrial Delegations.
- To assist the members to obtain essential machinery, basic raw materials, spares and accessories and generally to help the members in the common interest of the Industry.
- To accept any bequest, gift, donation or subscription towards or to accumulate and provide a Fund or an Endowment or wakf and to invest the same and apply the income arising therefrom or to resort to the capital thereof for any objects of the Association.
- To adjust controversies and conciliate differences of opinion among members of the Association.
- To seek affiliation with the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI).
- To accept deposits of money or goods for any objects of the Association as may be deemed fi
- To subscribe or become a member of and co-operate with the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry and any Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Pakistan which is a member of the Federation, and procure from and communicate with any incorporated organization of trade and industry such information as may be likely to forward the objects of this Association.
- To subscribe to any local or other charity and to grant any donations for any public purposes and to provide provident or superannuation fund or funds for the servants of the Association or otherwise to assist any such servants, their widows and children
- To communicate with respective Chambers of Commerce and Industry or other commercial and public bodies and to the concert and promote measures for the protection of the aforesaid interests.
- To file, prosecute, defend arbitrate, withdraw or concur, join or aid in filing, prosecuting and defending any such actions, suits, applications, appeals or other proceedings as the Association may think proper or which may be conducive to the attainment of the objects of the Association.
- To remunerate any person or company for services rendered or to be rendered in or about the conduct or management of the affairs of the Association.
- To pay all costs, charges and expenses, preliminary and incidental to the promotion, formation, establishment or registration of the Association and the conduct of the affairs thereof.
- To collect, circulate and disseminate statistics and other information relating to the Exports, Import, Production and sale of corrugated cartons and products.
- To enter into any arrangement with any Government or Authority-Municipal, Local or otherwise-that may seem conducive to the objects of the Association or any of them and to obtain from any such government or authority, rights, concessions or privileges which the Association may think fit to obtain and to carry out and comply with any such arrangement, rights, privileges and concessions.
- To sign, seal, execute and deliver all instruments, deeds, documents and writings whatsoever that may be found to be necessary or expedient in the realization of the objects of the Association or conduct of its affairs.
- To frame from time to time such rules and bye-laws as the Association may deem fit or proper for all or any of the objects.
- To prepare a three-years Plan of Activities of the Association for onward submission to the Regulator, Trade Organizations, Directorate General of Trade Organizations, Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of Pakistan.
Ahmed Saleem Ajmal (Secretary-General)
Serving All Pakistan Corrugated Cartons Manufacturers Association (APCCMA) as Secretary-General since September 2020. APCCMA is working under the Regulator of Trade Organizations, Ministry of Commerce Govt. of Pakistan.
I did master’s (MBA) in Banking & Finance In my professional career, I have served key roles in few trade organizations in Pakistan. I have the relevant experience for smooth running the Secretariat. I have always believed that management plays a key role in organizational diversity and there is always room for learning to work with them.
Karachi office address:
APCCMA office No 158, 1st Floor, Plot No SE-01,Bhayani Cloth Market, Block-M, North Nazimabad,
Lahore office address:
1st Floor Management House 95 J-1 johar Town near Al-Fateh Store, Lahore
+92 333 5707570